CHANCELLARY DOORS DONIMET TYPE DC3.1/S
They are manufactured in various sizes. The door leaves are made of two steel sheets 1.5 mm thick, formed by cold bending and forming the lining of the door leaf. Construction is reinforced u-bars, and filled the space between the profiles with mineral wool. The wings on all four edges are rebate of the gasket. The wings are hung on three hinges welded ø22 with ball bearings, the frame made of Cprofile or angular-profile, with place for the seal. Standard frames have a threshold of 20 mm. Secure the hinge side are three antiburglary bolts.
DC3.1/S can be used as interior doors, opening outside and inside the premises and meet the requirements secret door to the office in accordance with the Ordinance of the Minister of Justice on 23 January 2014. On the selection and the application of physical security measures used to protect classified information.
Surface finishing details
• spray coated RAL color
• veneered with PVC
• MDF panel with a thickness of 6 mm or 10 mm
• plywood panel veneered natural oak veneer a thickness of 6 mm or 10 mm
DC3.1/S door can be made available with fire resistance EI60 as well as a double. They are equipped with optional lock.
FEATURES TECHNICAL STANDARD DOOR DC3.1/S
• C rail or angular frame with a thickness of 3 mm EPDM gasket on three edges
• wing coat of steel sheet with a thickness of 1.5 mm, wing without additional coatings with a thickness of 60 mm with EPDM gasket on four edges
• fill mineral wool with a density of 60 kg / m3
• 3 ball bearing hinges
• 3 antiburglary bolts
• multi-point handle lock
• additional lock combination lock (optional)
• sealing elements
• sash weight without additional cover 40 kg / m2
PROPERTIES DOOR DC3.1/S
• resistance to burglary - Class C according to PN-90/B-92270
• resistance to burglary - Class 4 according to EN 1627:2006
• resistance to repeated opening and closing - Class 6 according to EN 12400: 2004
• resistance to wind load - Class 5C according to EN 12210: 2001
• corrosion resistance - category C3 according to EN ISO 12944-2: 2001
• waterproof - Class 3A according to EN 12208: 2001
• sound insulation - Rw = 40 dB according to EN ISO 717-1: 1999
• thermal transmittance - 2.2 UW (W / m2× K) according to EN ISO10077-1: 2007
• air permeability - Class 4 according to EN 12207: 2001
• operating forces - Class 3 according to EN 12217: 2005
• mechanical strength - class 4 according to EN 1192: 2001
New Machinery at Donimet
The dynamic development of the Donimet Company has contributed the modernisation of the technology...
The dynamic development of the Donimet Company has contributed the modernisation of the technology and extension of the...
Certyficate of Approval ISO 9001:2015
The Quality Management System of: Donimet Spółka z o.o. Sp.k. has been approved by Lloyds Regi...
The Quality Management System of: Donimet Spółka z o.o. Sp.k. has been approved by Lloyds Register
Class FB4 doors and barriers
The offer of bulletproof framework in high bullet proof protection classes (FB5, FB6, FB7), manufactured...
The offer of bulletproof framework in high bullet proof protection classes (FB5, FB6, FB7), manufactured by DONIMET, has...
Donimet steel grids in burglar resistance Class RC4
We are happy to inform that Donimet has obtained compliance certificates issued by the Institute...
We are happy to inform that Donimet has obtained compliance certificates issued by the Institute of Precision Mechanic...