PROTECTION BULLETPROOF DOORS DONIMET TYPE DC3.1/DS3B
WAREHOUSE FOR WEAPONS, AMMUNITION, EXPLOSIVES, DRUGS AND OTHER MEASURES OF TOXIC AND THE PREMISES, DUTY SERVICES, GUARDHOUSE AND CONTROL CENTERS
They are manufactured in various sizes. The door leaves are made two sheets of steel sheet thickness of 2.0 mm, formed by cold bending and forming the lining of the door leaf. the structure is reinforced u-bars, and the space between the profiles is protected element bulletproof (energy absorbing shell) and filled with mineral wool. The wings on all four edges have a rebate of the gasket. The wings are hung on four hinges ø30 with ball bearings, the frame made of C-profile or angular-profile, with place for the seal. Standard frames have a threshold of 20 mm. Secure the hinge side are three antiburglary bolts.
DS3B doors can be used as interior and exterior doors, open to the outside and the inside of the room and meet the requirements of described in the Guidance on the Protection of Military Facilities - Signature General Staff No. 4/2009/MON on the door.
Surface finishing details
• spray coated RAL color
• veneered with PVC
• MDF panel with a thickness of 6 mm or 10 mm
• plywood panel veneered natural oak veneer a thickness of 6 mm or 10 mm
The door may be glazed DC3.1/DS3B bullet proof glass on the class BR5 to BR7, in different shape and distribution and is available in version two-wing with full or glass tops and bed extensions -my side.
FEATURES TECHNICAL STANDARD DOORDC3.1/DS3B
• C rail or angular frame with a thickness of 3 mm with EPDM gasket on three edges, after assembly in cement
• wing coat of steel sheet with a thickness of 2.0 mm
• wing without additional coatings with a thickness of 60 mm EPDM gasket on all four edges
• the contribution of bulletproof and mineral wool density 60 kg / m3
• 4 ball bearing hinges
• 3 antiburglary bolts
• Multi-point handle lock
• class 5 additional lock for the door to the storage of weapons by MON
• latch with padlock class 5 for the door to store weapons by MON
• weight without additional coatings - 75 kg / m2
PROPERTIES DOOR DC3.1/DS3B
• bullet resistance - FB5 class according to EN 1522: 2000
• resistance to burglary - Class 5 according to DIN EN 1627: 2006
• Sound insulation - RW = 40 dB according to EN ISO 717-1: 1999
• corrosion resistance - category C3 according to EN ISO 12944-2: 2001
• resistance to wind load - Class 5C according to EN 12210: 2011
• waterproof - Class 3A according to EN 12208: 2001
• thermal transmittance - 2.1 UW (W / m x K) according to EN ISO 10077-1: 2007
• air permeability - Class 4 according to EN 12207: 2001
• mechanical strength - class 4 according to EN 1192: 2001
New Machinery at Donimet
The dynamic development of the Donimet Company has contributed the modernisation of the technology...
The dynamic development of the Donimet Company has contributed the modernisation of the technology and extension of the...
Certyficate of Approval ISO 9001:2015
The Quality Management System of: Donimet Spółka z o.o. Sp.k. has been approved by Lloyds Regi...
The Quality Management System of: Donimet Spółka z o.o. Sp.k. has been approved by Lloyds Register
Class FB4 doors and barriers
The offer of bulletproof framework in high bullet proof protection classes (FB5, FB6, FB7), manufactured...
The offer of bulletproof framework in high bullet proof protection classes (FB5, FB6, FB7), manufactured by DONIMET, has...
Donimet steel grids in burglar resistance Class RC4
We are happy to inform that Donimet has obtained compliance certificates issued by the Institute...
We are happy to inform that Donimet has obtained compliance certificates issued by the Institute of Precision Mechanic...