BANK PROTECTION DOORS TYPE DONIMET DC3.1/DS3
They are manufactured in various sizes. The door leaves are made two sheets of steel sheet thickness of 2.0 mm, formed by old bending and forming the lining of the door leaf. the structure is reinforced u-bars and profiles closed, filled with concrete -Preventing a cutting torch and the space between the profiles protected by an additional element of steel and filled with mineral wool. The wings on all four edges are rebate of the gasket. The wings are hung on four hinges ø30 with ball bearings, the frame made of steel C-profile or angularprofile, with place for the seal. Standard frames have a threshold of 20 mm. Secure the hinge side are three antiburglary bolts.
DC3.1/DS3 doors can be used as interior doors, opening outside and inside the room.
Surface finishing details
• spray coated RAL color
• veneered with PVC
• MDF panel with a thickness of 6 mm or 10 mm
• plywood panel veneered natural oak veneer a thickness of 6 mm or 10 mm
The door may be glazed DC3.1/DS3 bullet proof glass on the class BR5 to BR7, in different shape and distribution and is available in version two-wing with full or glass tops and bed extensions-my side.
FEATURES TECHNICAL STANDARD DOOR DC3.1/DS3
• C rail or angular frame with a thickness of 6 mm with EPDM gasket on three edges
• wing coat of steel sheet with a thickness of 2.0 mm
• wing without additional coatings with a thickness of 60 mm + 40 mm panel lock with EPDM gasket on four sides
• fill - additional sheet steel and mineral wool density 60 kg / m3
• 4 ball bearing hinges
• 3 antiburglary bolts
• Multi-point handle lock Class 7
• additional lock high security class A
• sash weight without additional coatings - 105 kg / m2
PROPERTIES DOOR DC3.1/DS3
• resistance to burglary - Class II in accordance with EN 1143-1: 2006
• sound insulation - RW = 40 dB according to EN ISO 717-1: 1999
• corrosion resistance - category C3 according to EN ISO 12944-2: 2001
• resistance to wind load - Class 5C according to EN 12210: 2011
• waterproof - Class 3A according to EN 12208: 2001 ••
• thermal transmittance - 2.1 UW (W / m2 x K) according to EN ISO 10077-1: 2007
• air permeability - Class 4 according to EN 12207: 2001
• mechanical strength - class 4 according to EN 1192: 2001
New Machinery at Donimet
The dynamic development of the Donimet Company has contributed the modernisation of the technology...
The dynamic development of the Donimet Company has contributed the modernisation of the technology and extension of the...
Certyficate of Approval ISO 9001:2015
The Quality Management System of: Donimet Spółka z o.o. Sp.k. has been approved by Lloyds Regi...
The Quality Management System of: Donimet Spółka z o.o. Sp.k. has been approved by Lloyds Register
Class FB4 doors and barriers
The offer of bulletproof framework in high bullet proof protection classes (FB5, FB6, FB7), manufactured...
The offer of bulletproof framework in high bullet proof protection classes (FB5, FB6, FB7), manufactured by DONIMET, has...
Donimet steel grids in burglar resistance Class RC4
We are happy to inform that Donimet has obtained compliance certificates issued by the Institute...
We are happy to inform that Donimet has obtained compliance certificates issued by the Institute of Precision Mechanic...