ANTI-BURGLARY AND FIRE DOORS DONIMET TYPE DC3.1 PP60
Characterized by fire resistance EI60, high resistance to burglary, Class C and Class 4 and very high insulation factor Rw = 47 dB. They are manufactured in various sizes. The door leaves are made of two sheets of steel sheet 1.5 mm, formed by bending and forming a cold-cladding the leaf. The structure is reinforced u-bars, and the space between the profiles is filled with mineral wool and special fire protection plasterboard. Wings over circuit are equipped with seals and fire swelling at all four edges have a rebate of EPDM rubber gasket. The wings are hung on four hinges ø22 with ball bearings, the door frame made of Cprofile or angular-profile, with place for the seal. The frames are standard the threshold of 20 mm. Secure the hinge side are three burglarproof lock. Doors DC3.1 PP60 can be used as exterior doors, interior, open to the outside and into the room.
Surface finishing details
• spray painted in RAL color
• veneered with PVC veneer PVC
• clad lacquered MDF with a thickness of 6 mm or 10 mm
• clad plate plywood veneered natural oak veneer a thickness of 6 mm or 10 mm
Doors DC3.1 PP60 are manufactured in accordance with the Technical Approval AT-15-8513/2010 number issued by the Building Research Institute.
FEATURES TECHNICAL STANDARD DOOR DC3.1 PP60
• C rail or angular frame with a thickness of 3 mm with EPDM gasket on three edges
• wing coat of steel sheet with a thickness of 1.5 mm, wing without additional coatings with a thickness of 60 mm with EPDM gasket and seal fire on four sides
• fill mineral wool with a density of 100 kg / m3and plasterboard
• 4 ball bearing hinges
• 3 antiburglary bolts
• central locking bolts Class C
• 2 auxiliary locks
• additional lock (optional)
• electromagnetic lock or electric bolt (optional)
• sash weight without additional coatings - 48 kg / m2
PROPERTIES DOOR DC3.1 PP60
• fire resistance - EI60 according to PN-EN 13501-2 + A1: 2009
• resistance to burglary - Class C according to PN-90/B-92270
• resistance to burglary - Class 4 according to EN 1627:2006
• resistance to repeated opening and closing - Class 6 according to EN 12400: 2004
• resistance to wind load - Class 5C according to EN 12210: 2001
• corrosion resistance - category C3 according to EN ISO 12944-2: 2001
• waterproof - Class 3A according to EN 12208: 2001
• sound insulation - Rw = 47 dB according to DIN EN ISO 717-1: 1999
• thermal transmittance - 2.5 UW (W / m2 K) according to EN ISO10077-1: 2007
• air permeability - class 2 according to EN 12207: 2001
• operating forces - class 2 according to EN 12217: 2005
• mechanical strength - class 4 according to EN 1192: 2001
New Machinery at Donimet
The dynamic development of the Donimet Company has contributed the modernisation of the technology...
The dynamic development of the Donimet Company has contributed the modernisation of the technology and extension of the...
Certyficate of Approval ISO 9001:2015
The Quality Management System of: Donimet Spółka z o.o. Sp.k. has been approved by Lloyds Regi...
The Quality Management System of: Donimet Spółka z o.o. Sp.k. has been approved by Lloyds Register
Class FB4 doors and barriers
The offer of bulletproof framework in high bullet proof protection classes (FB5, FB6, FB7), manufactured...
The offer of bulletproof framework in high bullet proof protection classes (FB5, FB6, FB7), manufactured by DONIMET, has...
Donimet steel grids in burglar resistance Class RC4
We are happy to inform that Donimet has obtained compliance certificates issued by the Institute...
We are happy to inform that Donimet has obtained compliance certificates issued by the Institute of Precision Mechanic...