ANTI-BURGLARY EXTERNAL DOUBLE DOORS DRAGON TYPE DL1.4/2
They are manufactured in various sizes . The door leaves are made two sheets of steel sheet thickness of 1.0 mm , formed by cold bending and forming the lining of the door leaf.
Construction is reinforced u-bars , and filled the space between the profiles with mineral wool . The wings on all four edges have a rebate of the gasket. The wings are hung on three hinges ø20 with ball bearings , the frame made of C-profile or angular-profile, with place for the seal. Standard frames have a threshold of 20 mm. Secure the hinge side are three antiburglary bolts.
Doors DL1.4 / 2 DRAGON can be used as exterior doors, internal opening to the outside and into the room.
Surface finishing details
• powder coated RAL color
• veneered with PVC
• MDF panel with a thickness of 6 mm or 10 mm
• plywood panel veneered natural oak veneer a thickness of 6 mm or 10 mm
Doors DL1.4 / 2 DRAGON may be glazed glass from burglary P4 to P6, in different shape and distribution and is available in version with full or glass extensions and extra upper side.
FEATURES TECHNICAL STANDARD DOOR DL1.4 / 2 DRAGON
• C rail or angular frame with a thickness of 3 mm with EPDM gasket three edges
• coat wings of steel sheet with a thickness of 1.0 mm, wing without additional coatings with a thickness of 45 mm with EPDM gasket on four edges
• fill mineral wool with a density of 60 kg / m3
• 6 ball bearing hinges
• 6 antiburglary bolts
• Multi-point handle lock
• additional lock (optional)
• 2 flush bolts
• sash weight without additional coatings - 30 kg / m2
PROPERTIES DOOR DL1.4 / 2 DRAGON
• resistance to burglary - Class RC4 according to EN 1627:2012
• resistance to burglary - Class C according to PN-90/B-92270
• resistance to repeated opening and closing - Class 6 according to EN 12400 : 2004
• resistance to wind load - Class 3C DIN EN 12210 : 2001
• corrosion resistance - category C3 according to EN ISO 12944-2 : 2001
• waterproof - Class 3B according to EN 12208 : 2001
• sound insulation - Rw = 35 dB according to DIN EN ISO 717-1 : 2013-08
• thermal transmittance - 1,3 UW (W / m2× K) according to EN ISO 10077 -1: 2007
• air permeability - Class 2 according to EN 12207 : 2001
• operating forces - Class 2 according to EN 12217 : 2005
• mechanical strength - Class 2 according to EN 1192 : 2001
New Machinery at Donimet
The dynamic development of the Donimet Company has contributed the modernisation of the technology...
The dynamic development of the Donimet Company has contributed the modernisation of the technology and extension of the...
Certyficate of Approval ISO 9001:2015
The Quality Management System of: Donimet Spółka z o.o. Sp.k. has been approved by Lloyds Regi...
The Quality Management System of: Donimet Spółka z o.o. Sp.k. has been approved by Lloyds Register
Class FB4 doors and barriers
The offer of bulletproof framework in high bullet proof protection classes (FB5, FB6, FB7), manufactured...
The offer of bulletproof framework in high bullet proof protection classes (FB5, FB6, FB7), manufactured by DONIMET, has...
Donimet steel grids in burglar resistance Class RC4
We are happy to inform that Donimet has obtained compliance certificates issued by the Institute...
We are happy to inform that Donimet has obtained compliance certificates issued by the Institute of Precision Mechanic...