ANTI-BURGLARY DOORS DONIMET TYPE DC 3.1
They are manufactured in various sizes. The door leaves are made two sheets of steel sheet thickness of 1.5mm, formed by cold bending and forming the lining of the door leaf. The structure is reinforced C-bars, and the space between profiles is filled with mineral wool. Wings for all four edges have a rebate of the seal. Leafs are hung on three hinges ø22 with ball bearings, the frame made of C-shaped profile or angular profile with place for the seal. The frames has standard threshold with a height of 20 mm. Secure the hinge side are three burglarproof bolts. DC3.1 door can be used as exterior doors, interior, open to the outside and into the room.
Surface finishing details
• powder coated RAL color
• veneered with PVC
• MDF panel with a thickness of 6 mm or 10 mm
• plywood panel veneered natural oak veneer a thickness of 6 mm or 10 mm
• natural wood in pine or oak
DC3.1 door may be glazed glass burglary of P4 as far as SO2, in different shape and is available in version with full or glass extensions and extra upper side.
FEATURES TECHNICAL STANDARD DOOR DC3.1
• C-profile or angular profile frame with a thickness of 3 mm with EPDM seal on three edges
• leaf coats of steel sheet with a thickness of 1.5 mm, leaf without additional coatings with a thickness of 60 mm with EPDM seal on four edges
• fill mineral wool with a density of 60 kg /m3
• 3 ball bearing hinges
• 3 burglarproof bolts
• Multi-point lock Class 7
• additional lock (optional)
• sash weight without additional coatings - 40 kg /m2
PROPERTIES DOOR DC3.1
• resistance to burglary - Class C according to PN-90/B-92270
• resistance to burglary - Class RC4 according to EN 1627:2012
• resistance to repeated opening and closing - Class 6 according to EN 12400: 2004
• resistance to wind load - Class 5C according to EN 12210: 2001
• corrosion resistance - category C3 according to EN ISO 12944-2: 2001
• waterproof - Class 3A according to EN 12208: 2001
• sound insulation - Rw = 40 dB according to EN ISO 717-1: 2013-08
• thermal transmittance - 1,3 UW (W / m2× K) according to EN ISO 10077-1: 2007
• air permeability - Class 4 according to EN 12207: 2001
• operating forces - Class 3 according to EN 12217: 2005
• mechanical strength - class 4 according to EN 1192: 2001
New Machinery at Donimet
The dynamic development of the Donimet Company has contributed the modernisation of the technology...
The dynamic development of the Donimet Company has contributed the modernisation of the technology and extension of the...
Certyficate of Approval ISO 9001:2015
The Quality Management System of: Donimet Spółka z o.o. Sp.k. has been approved by Lloyds Regi...
The Quality Management System of: Donimet Spółka z o.o. Sp.k. has been approved by Lloyds Register
Class FB4 doors and barriers
The offer of bulletproof framework in high bullet proof protection classes (FB5, FB6, FB7), manufactured...
The offer of bulletproof framework in high bullet proof protection classes (FB5, FB6, FB7), manufactured by DONIMET, has...
Donimet steel grids in burglar resistance Class RC4
We are happy to inform that Donimet has obtained compliance certificates issued by the Institute...
We are happy to inform that Donimet has obtained compliance certificates issued by the Institute of Precision Mechanic...